- Price :
- Rs 15 / Strip INR
- Drug Type :
- Drug Solutions
- Ingredients :
- Pyridoxine Hydrochloride Tablets 40mg
- Physical Form :
- Function :
- maintain the health of nerves, skin, and red blood cells.
- Dosage :
- Dosage Guidelines :
- As guided by physician
- Storage Instructions :
- Room Temperature (25 C Temperature)
What is Benadon?
Benadon Tablet is used for Neurological disturbances, Anemia, disturbances, Anemia, Convulsions, Pregnancy complications, mental problems, Anaemia and other conditions.
Benadon Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Benadon Tablet contains Vitamin B6 as an active ingredient.
- Benadon Tablet works by producing antibodies and hemoglobin by keeping blood sugar level in normal range.
- Benadon Tablet - Precautions & How to Use
- Before using Benadon Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.).
Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug
- Benadon Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients Vitamin B6 - 40 MG
Benadon Tablet - Side-effects
- Burning or sensation of tightne
- Stomach upset, Prickling
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India