We have established ourselves as a reputed organization, engaged in offering an excellent quality Bortenat Injection which blocks certain proteins which helps to slow the growth and spread of the cancer. Formulated by medical experts, this Bortenat Injection is highly demanded and appreciated by our renowned clients. It is given by injection into a vein or under the skin by a healthcare professional. Further, clients can avail this injection from us within stipulated time-frame.
Commercial, Clinical, Hospital, Personal
Bortenat 2 mg injection is used in the treatment of multiple myeloma (a type of blood cancer) and mantle-cell lymphomaHow it worksBortenat 2 mg injection belongs to the class of drugs called proteasome inhibitors. Proteasomes are proteins which play an important role in growth and multiplication of cancer cells. Bortenat 2 mg injection blocks the action of proteasome, and reduces the growth of cancerous (actively growing) cells. Common side effectsNausea, Vomiting, Fever, Anemia, Loss of appetite, Decreased appetite, Diarrhoea, Constipation, Low energy, Reduced blood platelets, Decreased white blood cell count (lymphocytes), Decreased white blood cell count (neutrophils), Psychiatric disturbances, Peripheral neuropathy.
Expert Advice for Bortenat:
- Before taking bortezomib, consult your doctor if you have any of the following disease conditions: disease of liver, kidney, heart or infections like fever with rash or genital sores, diabetes, low number of red or white blood cells or bleeding problems.
- Drink plenty of fluids every day during your treatment with bortezomib.
- Tell your doctor if you are or planning to become pregnant or are breastfeeding.
- Consult your doctor if you have signs of serious brain infection such as memory loss, trouble in thinking, difficulty with walking or loss of vision.
- Do not drive or operate machinery after taking bortezomib as it may cause tiredness, dizziness, fainting or blurred vision.
Frequently asked questions for Bortenat Bortezomib
Q. Is bortezomib a chemotherapy/hormonal drug/ cytotoxic?
Bortezomib is not a hormone. It is a chemotherapy/ cytotoxic drug used in the treatment of cancers including multiple myeloma and mantle cell lymphoma
Q. How does bortezomib work?
Bortezomib belongs to the class of drugs called a proteasome inhibitor. It acts by blocking the action of proteasome, and affects the growth of cancerous (actively growing) cells
Q. Is bortezomib FDA approved?
Yes, bortezomib is approved by FDA
Q. Is bortezomib dialyzable?
Yes, bortezomib is dialyzable
Q. Is bortezomib toxic?
Bortezomib can cause toxic effects if not given in appropriate dose although not everybody gets them
Q. Does bortezomib cause constipation?
Bortezomib may cause side effects such as constipation.
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India