Uses of Bosenat Tablet :
Bosenat 125mg Tablet is used in the treatment of pulmonary hypertension.
How Bosenat Tablet works :
Bosenat 125mg tablet relaxes the blood vessels of the lungs, which in turn lowers the blood pressure.
Expert advice for Bosenat Tablet :
- Bosentan controls the symptoms of pulmonary arterial hypertension but does not cure it. It may take 1-2 months or longer before you experience the full benefit of bosentan.
Do not stop taking bosentan suddenly even if you feel well as this may worsen your symptoms.
- You may have to undergo regular blood test every month during the treatment to check for anemia (low hemoglobin) and liver function.
- Do not drive or operate any tools or machines while using bosentan, as it may cause dizziness affecting your ability to drive and use machines.
- While taking bosentan, women must use a highly effective form of birth control or two methods together (example, contraceptive pills plus barrier method) to prevent pregnancy during treatment.
- Severely interacts with other drugs like
- Flutis 150mg Tablet, Onecan 400mg Tablet, Onitraz 100mg Capsule, AF 150mg Tablet DT
Side effects of Bosenat Tablet
Headache, Increased liver enzymes, Edema, Allergic reaction, Gastro-esophageal reflux disease, Diarrhea, Anemia, Decreased blood pressure, Flushing (sense of warmth in the face, ears, neck and trunk), Respiratory tract infection.