- Brand name: Cronivir
- Active Ingredients(Generic Name) : Entecavir
- Company Name: Hetero
- Package: 30 Tablets/ Bottle
- Strength : 0.5mg
Cronivir (Entecavir) is used to treat long-term hepatitis B infection. Hepatitis B is an infection of the liver caused by the hepatitis B virus. Long-term infection can cause liver damage, rarely liver cancer, and liver failure. Cronivir (Entecavir) helps to decrease the amount of hepatitis B virus in your body. It is unknown if this medication lowers your chance of getting liver cancer or liver damage. Cronivir (Entecavir) is an antiviral that belongs to a class of drugs known as hepatitis B virus nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitors.
Mechanism of action:
Dosage and Administration:
- Take Cronivir (Entecavir) on an empty stomach, at least 2 hours after a meal and at least 2 hours before the next meal.
- Cronivir (Entecavir) works best if it is taken at the same time each day.
- Continue to take Cronivir (Entecavir) even if you feel well. Do not miss any doses.
- If you miss a dose of Cronivir (Entecavir), take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Side effects: Dizziness; headache; nausea; tiredness
An overdose Cronivir (Entecavir) Unlikely to threaten life, call an emergency room or a poison control center for advice if you suspect that a very large dose of Cronivir (Entecavir) has been ingested. There are no restrictions on food, beverages, or activities while taking Cronivir (Entecavir) otherwise directed by your physician.
Store: Room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C)
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India