- Price :
- Rs 3,000 / Bottle INR
- Drug Type :
- Drug Solutions
- Ingredients :
- Daclatasvir Dihydrochloride 60mg
- Physical Form :
- Function :
- chronic hepatitis C virus infection
- Dosage :
- Dosage Guidelines :
- As guided by physician
- Quantity :
- 60 mg Boxes
What Is Daclahep?
Daclahep Contains Daclatasvir, a Medicine Used to Treat Chronic (Lasting a Long Time) Hepatitis C Genotype 1 or Genotype 3 Infection in Adults. Daclahep Must Be Taken in Combination With Sofosbuvir, or With Sofobuvir and Ribavirin. It Must Not Be Taken by Itself.
How Is Daclahep Used?
Follow the Dosage Instructions Given to You by Your Doctor, Including Dosage Information About Sofosbuvir and Ribavirin.
For the Majority of Patients, One Tablet of Daclahep Will Be Taken Daily for a Period of 12 Weeks.
The Most Serious Side Effect of Daclatasvir and Sofosbuvir Occurs in Patients Taking Amiodarone. Bradycardia (Slow Heart Rate) Can Occur. If You Are Taking These Three Drugs and Notice Any of the Following, Contact Your Doctor Immediately.
- Fainting or Near-fainting
- Dizziness or Lightheadedness
- Not Feeling Well
- Shortness of Breath
- Chest Pain
- Memory Problems
Daclatasvir Should Never Be Taken on Its Own. It Must Be Used in Combination With Other Antiviral Medicines. Make Sure to Read Any Safety Information About Sofobuvir and Ribavirin if You Are Taking These With Daclatasvir.
- Prior to Beginning Treatment With Daclatasvir, Tell Your Doctor if:
- You Have Had Liver Problems and/or Liver Transplant
- You Have Had Heart Problems
- You Are Taking Any Other Prescription or Non-prescription Medicines
- You Are Pregnant or Your Partner Is Pregnant
- You Are Trying to Become Pregnant or Your Partner Is Trying to Become Pregnant
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India