- Price :
- Rs 7,500 / Bottle INR
- Drug Type :
- Drug Solutions
- Ingredients :
- All Trans Retinoic Acid 10mg
- Physical Form :
- Function :
- Dosage :
- Dosage Guidelines :
- Quantity :
- 100 capsules Unit
- Storage Instructions :
- Store in a cool dry place. Protect from direct sunlight.
Tretinoin is used with other medications (e.g., chemotherapy) to treat a certain type of cancer of the white blood cells (APL-acute promyelocytic leukemia). APL is a disease of too many white blood cells that do not mature or function properly. This medication is used to lessen the signs and severity of this disease (induce remission). Further treatment after remission will be determined by your doctor. Tretinoin works by promoting the growth of normal, mature cells in the bone marrow and blood. This medication helps to reverse symptoms of APL such as infections, tiredness, and bleeding. Tretinoin belongs to a class of drugs known as retinoids, which are related to vitamin A.
How to use Tretinoin
- Take this medication by mouth, usually twice a day or as directed by your doctor. It may be taken with food.
- Use this medication regularly in order to get the most benefit from it. Remember to use it at the same times each day. The dosage is based on your medical condition, body size, and response to therapy. Follow your doctor's directions for how long to take this medication.
- Do not increase your dose or take this medication more often without your doctor's approval. Your condition will not improve any faster and the risk of serious side effects may be increased.
- Since this drug can be absorbed through the skin and lungs and may harm an unborn baby, women who are pregnant or who may become pregnant should not handle this medication or breathe the dust from the capsules.
What conditions does Tretinoin treat?
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India