- Epsolin 100mg Tablet is used in the treatment of seizures and trigeminal neuralgia
- Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Epsolin 100mg Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
How Epsolin Tablet works:
Epsolin 100mg tablet is an antiepileptic medication. It controls seizures or fits by decreasing the abnormal and excessive activity of the nerve cells in the brain
- Central Nervous System: Night blindness, in coordination, slurred speech, decreased coordination, mental confusion, dizziness, sleeplessness and tremor.
- Gastrointestinal: Nausea, vomiting, constipation, toxic hepatitis, and liver damage.
- Blood: Decrease in white blood cells and platelets.
- Skin: Skin damage, rash and itching.
Dosage & When it is to be taken (Indications)
-IV- As adjunct with a : 10-15 mg/kg. Maintenance: 100 mg 6-8 hourly
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India