- Rs. 5,000/ Box INR
- Drug Solutions
- Cancer Treatment
- As guided by physician
- Per Bottle 30 Tablets Boxes
- Store at room temperature. Store in a dry place. Do not store in a bathroom. Keep all drugs in a safe place. Keep all drugs out of the reach of children and pets.
WHAT IS ERLONAT?
ERLONAT is a targeted therapy. Erlonat is classified as a epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) inhibitor - protein-tyrosine kinase inhibitor. It works by helping to stop cancer cells from growing.
Erlonat medicine is used for :
- Treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
- Treatment of patients with locally advanced, unresectable or metastatic pancreatic cancer.
- Erlonat works by slowing cancer cell growth. It binds to a certain protein (epidermal growth factor receptor-EGFR) in some tumors.
ERLONAT COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, mouth sores, dry skin, eye dryness/irritation, or unusual eyelash growth may occur. Changes in diet such as eating several small meals or limiting activity may help lessen the chance of nausea. If any of these effects persist or worsen, notify your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Tell your doctor right away if any of these rare but very serious side effects occur: signs of kidney problems (such as change in the amount of urine), black stools, vomit that looks like coffee grounds, easy bleeding/bruising, stomach/abdominal pain, yellowing eyes or skin, dark urine, unusual fatigue, signs of infection (e.g., fever, chills, persistent sore throat), eye pain, vision changes.
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Bottle 30 Tablets
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India