Gemcitabine Injection Ip 200 Mg
Product Code : 0111
Rs 450/ Vial INR
Price And Quantity
- Price :
- Rs 450/ Vial INR
- Drug Type :
- Drug Solutions
- Ingredients :
- Gemcitabine 200 mg
- Physical Form :
- Function :
- Dosage :
- Dosage Guidelines :
- As guided by physician
- Quantity :
- gemcitabine 200 mg Boxes
- Storage Instructions :
- Room Temperature (25 C Temperature)
Qualitative and quantitative composition :
- One vial contains gemcitabine hydrochloride equivalent to 200 mg gemcitabine.
- After reconstitution, the solution contains 38 mg/ml of gemcitabine.
- Each 200 mg vial contains 3.5 mg (<1 mmol) sodium.
- Pharmaceutical form
- Powder for solution for infusion.
- White to off-white plug or powder.
- Gemcitabine is indicated for the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic bladder cancer in combination with cisplatin.
- Gemcitabine is indicated for treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic adenocarcinoma of the pancreas.
- Gemcitabine, in combination with cisplatin is indicated as first line treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Gemcitabine monotherapy can be considered in elderly patients or those with performance status 2.
- Gemcitabine is indicated for the treatment of patients with locally advanced or metastatic epithelial ovarian carcinoma, in combination with carboplatin, in patients with relapsed disease following a recurrence-free interval of at least 6 months after platinum-based, first-line therapy.
- Gemcitabine, in combination with paclitaxel, is indicated for the treatment of patients with unresectable, locally recurrent or metastatic breast cancer who have relapsed following adjuvant/neoadjuvant chemotherapy. Prior chemotherapy should have included an anthracycline unless clinically contraindicated.
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India