- Runny nose
- Hair loss
Heptavir Tablet may also cause side-effects not listed here.
Heptavir Tablet - Precautions & How to Use :
Before using Heptavir Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counselling points are listed below.
- Discontinue use if rapid increase in aminotransferase levels, progressive hepatomegaly, or metabolic or lactic acidosis of unknown origin
- Have diabetes and renal impairment
- Signs of change in the distribution of fat, erosion of bones, or inflammation of pancreas
- Symptoms like pain or weakness of muscle, numbness or feeling cold in arms or legs, stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, lack of breath, aberrant heart rate, dizziness, weak or tired feeling
- Taken medications for AIDS or hepatitis B infection, hairy cell leukemia, or antibiotics for infection
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India