What is Kombiglyze XR used for?
KOMBIGLYZE XR is a prescription medicine that contains saxagliptin and metformin hydrochloride. KOMBIGLYZE XR is used with diet and exercise to help control high blood sugar (hyperglycemia) in adults with type 2 diabetes
Kombiglyze XR dosing
- Usual dose: 1 tablet orally once a day with the evening meal
- Maximum dose: saxagliptin 5 mg-metformin 2000 mg orally once a day
- Maximum dose with concomitant strong CYP450 3A4/5 inhibitors: saxagliptin 2.5-metformin 1000 mg orally once a day
- Patients not currently treated with metformin: Initial dose saxagliptin 5 mg-metformin 500 mg orally once daily
- Patients currently treated with metformin: Initial dose: saxagliptin 5 mg plus the dose of metformin that is already being taken, or the nearest therapeutically appropriate dose
What are the side effects of Kombiglyze XR?
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India