- Rs 4,800 / Bottle INR
- General Medicines
- Lenalidomide 25mg
- As guided by physician
- Per Box 30 capsules Boxes
- Store at 20Â°C to 25Â°C (68Â°F to 77Â°F); excursions permitted to 15Â°C and 30Â°C (59Â°F and 86Â°F)
What is Lenalid?
Lenalid containing the active ingredient lenalidomide is considered an immunomodulating agent. It affects the way the immune system works to help the bone marrow produce normal blood cells and killing abnormal cells in the bone marrow. The capsules can be used alone or in combination with other medication to treat anemia in patients with myelodysplastic syndromes and multiple myeloma.
How is Lenalid used?
Lenalid is usually taken in a 28 day cycle and should be taken once daily unless otherwise directed a doctor. It can be taken with or without food but should be taken with a full glass of water. Contact a doctor for the correct dosage and time frame of treatment as it will depend on the condition being treated and the patient's response to the medication. The capsules should always be swallowed whole and not chewed, crushed, broken or opened.
Patients using Lenalid may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Stomach pain
- Loss of appetite and weight loss
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Others, Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Box 30 capsules
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India