- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- , Bottle
- Price :
- 50 INR
- Drug Type :
- Generic Drugs
- Physical Form :
- Function :
- Improve Eyesight
- Suitable For :
- Suitable For All
- Storage Instructions :
- Room Temperature (25 C Temperature)
Combats infective and allergic ophthalmic disorders: OphthaCare has potent antimicrobial and antihistaminic properties, which combat infective and allergic eye disorders.
Provides symptomatic relief:
The drugs analgesic property relieves pain, and its anti-inflammatory property is effective in soothing inflammation. Optha Care Eye Drops heals wounds quickly, protects ophthalmic tissue from local oxidative damage, and its cooling effect alleviates eye irritation.
- Computer vision syndrome
- Inflammatory eye disorders
- Dry eyes
- Allergic acute and chronic conjunctivitis
- Infective acute and chronic conjunctivitis
Ayurveda texts and modern research back the following facts:
- Honey (Madhu) effectively eliminates a host of microorganisms. It is an anti-inflammatory agent which soothes the eyes and heals wounds quickly.
- Persian Rose (Satapatri) is well-known for its cooling property, when applied to the eyes. It provides relief from eyestrain and computer vision syndrome and exhibits antibacterial activity.
Directions for use:
- Please consult your physician to prescribe the dosage that best suits the condition.
- Available as eye drops.
Optha Care Eye Drops is not known to have any side effects if administered as per the prescribed dosage.
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India