- 125 INR
- Drug Solutions
- Amlodipine Besilate - 10Mg
- High blood pressure, Chronic stable angina pectoris and other condition
- 10 mg
- As guided by physician
- 100 Tablets Boxes
- Store medicines at room temperature, away from heat and direct light. Do not freeze medicines unless required by package insert. Keep medicines away from children and pets.
What is Pinvasc?
- Pinvasc Tablet is used for High blood pressure, Chronic stable angina pectoris and other conditions. Pinvasc Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Pinvasc Tablet contains Amlodipine Besilate as an active ingredient.
- Pinvasc Tablet works by reducing the amount of calcium that enters the muscles of the heart and blood vessels.
- Detailed information related to Pinvasc Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Pinvasc Tablet Uses
- Pinvasc Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- High blood pressure
- Chronic stable angina pectoris
- Pinvasc Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Pinvasc Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Pinvasc Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Reducing the amount of calcium that enters the muscles of the heart and blood vessels.
Pinvasc Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Pinvasc Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Amlodipine Besilate - 10Mg
Pinvasc Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Pinvasc Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Facial flushing
- Extreme tiredness
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Upset stomach
- Swelling of hands and feet
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Box 100 Tablets
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India