- Rs. 9,000/ Bottle INR
- Sofosbuvir 400 Mg and Velpatasvir 100 Mg
- used for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C infection
- As guided by physician
- Pack of 28 Tablets Boxes
- Store it in a cool and dry place. Improper storage can affect the effectiveness and shelf life of your medicine. â¢ Keep Resof Total in the original bottle with the label attached and the child-resistant cap secured.
WHAT IS RESOF?
RESOF (Sofosbuvir) is an antiviral medication that prevents hepatitis C virus (HCV) from multiplying in your body. This drug is a prescription drug. It's available as an oral tablet.
Sofosbuvir is used with other antiviral medications (such as ribavirin, peginterferon, daclatasvir) to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It works by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which may help your liver recover.
RESOF COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
Tiredness, headache, nausea, diarrhea, itchy skin, difficulty sleeping, or irritability may occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
Tell your doctor right away if you have any serious side effects, including: signs of low red blood cell count (such as unusual tiredness, rapid breathing, pale skin, shortness of breath, fast heartbeat).
A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including: rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
This is not a complete list of possible side effects. If you notice other effects not listed above, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
SAFETY INFORMATION (Precautions):
Before taking sofosbuvir, tell your doctor or pharmacist if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems.
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Pack of 28 Tablets
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India