What is Ricovir EM?
- Ricovir EM Tablet is used for HIV infection, HIV, Hepatitis b virus and other conditions. Ricovir EM Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Ricovir EM Tablet contains Emtricitabine and Tenofovir as active ingredients.
- Ricovir EM Tablet works by lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body; blocking the activity of a viral enzyme;
- Detailed information related to Ricovir EM Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Ricovir EM Tablet Uses
Ricovir EM Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- HIV infection
- Hepatitis B virus
Ricovir EM Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Ricovir EM Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body.
- Blocking the activity of a viral enzyme.
Ricovir EMTablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Ricovir EM Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Emtricitabine - 200 MG
Tenofovir - 300 MG
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India