- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- Rs. 2,000/ Bottle INR
- Drug Type :
- Generic Drugs
- Ingredients :
- Tenofovir Disoproxil Fumarate IP 300 mg
- Physical Form :
- Function :
- Recommended For :
- HIV positive patients
- Dosage :
- Dosage Guidelines :
- As guided by physician
- Quantity :
- 300 mg Boxes
- Storage Instructions :
- Store at 25Â°C (77Â°F)
What is Ricovir EM?
- Ricovir EM Tablet is used for HIV infection, HIV, Hepatitis b virus and other conditions. Ricovir EM Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Ricovir EM Tablet contains Emtricitabine and Tenofovir as active ingredients.
- Ricovir EM Tablet works by lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body; blocking the activity of a viral enzyme;
- Detailed information related to Ricovir EM Tablet's uses, composition, dosage, side effects and reviews is listed below.
Ricovir EM Tablet UsesRicovir EM Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- HIV infection
- Hepatitis B virus
- Ricovir EM Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Ricovir EM Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body.
- Blocking the activity of a viral enzyme.
- Ricovir EMTablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
- Ricovir EM Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Emtricitabine - 200 MG
- Tenofovir - 300 MG
Ricovir EMTablet - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Ricovir EM Tablet, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Deep or rapid breathing
- Do not take tenofovir with other drugs that can potentially damage kidneys
- Do physical examination of fat redistribution
- High cholesterol
- Kidney or liver problems
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India