- Minimum Order Quantity :
- Unit of Measure :
- Price :
- 6500 INR
- Drug Type :
- Generic Drugs
- Ingredients :
- Ledipasvir 90mg & Sofosbuvir 400mg
- Physical Form :
- Function :
- Recommended For :
- Hepatitis C
- Dosage :
- Dosage Guidelines :
- As guided by physician
- Storage Instructions :
- Room Temperature (25 C)
- Brand Name: Sofocure L
- Active Ingredients: Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir
- Company Name: Emcure
- Package:28 Tablets/bottle
- Strength : Ledipasvir 90mg & Sofosbuvir 400mg
- Treating Chronic Hepatitis C Virus (Hcv) Infection in Certain Patients.
- Sofocure L (Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir) Is a Combination of 2 Hepatitis C Virus (Hcv) Antiviral Agents. It Reduces the Amount of Hcv in the Body by Preventing the Spread of the Hcv Within the Body.
Mechanism of Action:
Dosage and Administration:
Sofocure L (Ledipasvir-sofosbuvir (90 Mg/400 Mg)) Is a Fixed-dose Combination Tablet. The Recommended Dosage Is One Tablet Once Daily, With or Without Food.
Adverse Events Associated With the Use of Sofosbuvir in Combination With Ribavirin May Include, but Are Not Limited to, the Following
- Tell Your Doctor or Dentist That You Take Sofocure L (Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir) Before You Receive Any Medical or Dental Care, Emergency Care, or Surgery.
- Do Not Share Needles, Injection Supplies, or Items Like Toothbrushes or Razors. Talk With Your Health Care Provider About Ways to Prevent the Spread of Hcv to Others.
Sofocure L (Ledipasvir & Sofosbuvir) Room Temperature Away From Moisture and Heat
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India