- Rs 8,000 / Bottle INR
- Drug Solutions
- Sorafenib 200mg
- stopping the growth of cancer cells.
- As guided by physician
- Room Temperature (25 C Temperature)
What is Sorafenib?
Sorafenib (Sorafenat) is a new medicine used to treat a type of liver cancer called hepatocellular carcinoma, especially in cases where the cancer cannot be surgically removed. It can also be used to treat advanced renal cell carcinoma (a type of kidney cancer) and some cases of thyroid cancer. Sorafenib works by blocking certain abnormal proteins that trigger cancer cell reproduction. Sorafenib (Sorafenat) belongs to a group of medicines called kinase inhibitors and works by blocking certain abnormal proteins that trigger cancer cell reproduction.
How is Sorafenat?
Sorafenat will usually be taken at a dosage of 200mg twice daily. Follow the instruction provided by your doctor. Swallow each tablet whole with a glass of water on an empty stomach.
Your doctor will outline a timeframe to take Sorafenib. Do not stop taking it early if you begin to feel better.
Sorafenib can result in some side effects.
The following side effects are common. They will often be mild and temporary. Tell your doctor if they persist.
- Skin Redness
- Hair Loss
- Dry Or Peeling Skin
- Loss Of Appetite
- Dry Mouth
- Weight Loss
- Joint Pain
- Numbness, Pain Or Tingling In Hands Or Feet
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Box 120 Tablets
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India