- Rs 15,000 / Bottle INR
- Drug Solutions
- Velpatasvir 100mg Sofosbuvir 400mg
- Chronic Hepatitis C treatment
- As guided by physician
- 28 tablets Boxes
- Room Temperature (25 C Temperature)
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY SOVIHEP V TABLETS?
SoviHep V medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
WHAT ARE THE USES OF SOFOSBUVIR 400 MG AND VELPATASVIR 100 MG TABLETS?
Zydus Heptiza Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir are used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
SOFOSBUVIR VELPATASVIR COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
Common SoviHep V side effects may include:
- Tired feeling;
- Nausea, diarrhea; or
- Sleep problems (insomnia).
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Others, Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Bottle 28 Tablets
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India