- Price :
- Rs 13,000 / Bottle INR
- Drug Type :
- Drug Solutions
- Ingredients :
- Velpatasvir 100mg Sofosbuvir 400mg
- Physical Form :
- Function :
- Chronic Hepatitis C treatment
- Dosage :
- Dosage Guidelines :
- As guided by physician
- Quantity :
- Velpatasvir 100mg Sofosbuvir 400mg Boxes
- Storage Instructions :
- Store below 30 Â°C (86 Â°F). Dispense only in original container.
What do you mean by velasof tablets?
Velasof medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. this drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis c virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
What are the uses of sofosbuvir 400 mg and velpatasvir 100 mg tablets?
Hetero sofosbuvir and velpatasvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis c, a viral infection of the liver. it may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
Sofosbuvir velpatasvir common side effects:
Common velasof side effects may include:
- Tired feeling;
- Nausea, diarrhea; or
- Sleep problems (insomnia).
Call your doctor at once if you have:
- Slow heartbeats;
- Weak or shallow breathing; or
- Low red blood cells-pale skin, weakness, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating.
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India