What is Viraday?
- Viraday Tablet is used for HIV, HIV infection, Hepatitis b virus and other conditions. Viraday Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Viraday Tablet contains Efavirenz, Emtricitabine and Tenofovir as active ingredients.
- Viraday Tablet works by lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body; blocking the activity of a viral enzyme; blocking RNA-dependent DNA polymerase function in viral DNA replication;
Viraday Tablet Uses
Viraday Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- HIV infection
- Hepatitis B virus
- Viraday Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Viraday Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body.
- Blocking the activity of a viral enzyme.
- Blocking RNA-dependent DNA polymerase function in viral DNA replication.
Viraday Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Viraday Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Emtricitabine - 200 MG
- Tenofovir - 300 MG
- Efavirenz - 600 MG