- Price :
- Rs 14,000 / Bottle INR
- Drug Type :
- Drug Solutions
- Ingredients :
- Pazopanib 400 mg
- Physical Form :
- Function :
- Dosage :
- Dosage Guidelines :
- As guided by physician
- Quantity :
- 400 mg Boxes
- Storage Instructions :
- Temperature: 30Â°C
What Is Votrient?
Votrient Is a Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor. It Is an Anti Angiogenesis Treatment That Stops Cancer Cells Forming Blood Vessels That They Need in Order to Grow. It Is Prescribe in Treatment of Renal Cell Carcinoma or Soft Tissue Sarcoma in Patients Who Have Already Been Treated With Chemotherapy. The Active Ingredient in Votrient Is Called Pazopanib.
How Is Votrient Used?
- Votrient Dosages Will Be Prescribed on an Individual Basis by Your Doctor. Follow Their Instructions Exactly.
- For Both Renal Cell Carcinoma and Soft Tissue Sarcoma the Starting Dosage Is Usually 800mg. Once a Loading Dosage Has Been Reached, This Can Then Be Altered Under Supervision of Your Doctor to Work Out a Maintenance Dosage.
- Votrient Tablets Are Taken Orally. Swallow Each Tablet Whole With a Glass of Water. Votrient Should Be Taken on an Empty Stomach (at Least One Hour Before or Two Hours After a Meal).
- Patients With Hepatic Conditions May Require Different Dosages From Patients With Healthy Hepatic Function.
- In Some Extreme Cases, Fatal Hepatotoxicity Has Resulted From Taking Pazopanib.
- If You Show Any Signs of a Allergy to Votirent (Hives, Difficult Breathing, or Swelling of the Face, Lips, Tongue, or Throat) Seek Medical Attention Right Away.
- Other Serious Side Effects of Votrient Include:
- Slow Healing of a Wound or Surgical Incision;
- Dizziness, Fainting, Fast or Pounding Heartbeat;
- Fever, Chills, Easy Bruising, Flu Symptoms, Sores in Your Mouth and Throat;
- Feeling Short of Breath (Even With Mild Exertion), Swelling, Rapid Weight Gain;
- Bloody or Tarry Stools, Coughing Up Blood or Vomit That Looks Like Coffee Grounds;
- Nosebleed, Bleeding Gums;
- Any Wound That Will Not Heal;
- Nausea, Upper Stomach Pain, Itching, Tired Feeling, Loss of Appetite, Dark Urine, Clay-colored Stools, Jaundice (Yellowing of the Skin or Eyes);
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India