- 250 INR
- Specific Drug
- Vinblastine Sulphate 10mg
- Hodgkin's disease, lymphocytic lymphoma, histiocytic lymphoma, mycosis fungoides, and carcinoma of the testes, Kaposi's sarcoma and Letterer-Siwe disease (histiocytosis X)
- As guided by physician
- 2C to 8C cold storage
What Is Cytoblastin?
Cytoblastin (Vinblastine Sulphate) Intravenous Injection Is Indicated in the Treatment of Several Different Forms of Cancer Including Hodgkin's Disease, Lymphocytic Lymphoma, Histiocytic Lymphoma, Mycosis Fungoides, and Carcinoma of the Testes, Kaposi's Sarcoma and Letterer-siwe Disease (Histiocytosis X). Vinblastine Sulphate Is What Is Know as a Vinca Alkaloid. Its Mechanism of Action Is the Inhibition of Microtubule Formation in the Mitotic Spindle Within Cancer Cells. This Results in the Slowing of Their Replication and the Spread of the Cancer.
How Is Cytoblastin Used?
Cytoblastin Can Only Be Administered by Intravenous Injection. If Vinblastine Is Administered via Any Other Route It Can Become Fatal.
Your Individualized Dosage Will Be Prescribed by Your Doctor and Is Dependent on the Type of Cancer Being Treated and a Variety of Personal Factors. A Starting Dosage 3.7mg/m2 of Body Surface Area Is Often Prescribed for Adults, but This Is a Guideline Only. Follow the Exact Instructions Provided by Your Doctor. Do Not Exceed a Maximum Dose of 18.5 Mg/m2 Body Surface Area.
Cytoblastin (Vinblastine) Can Result in Some Unwanted Side Effects Including:
- Bone Pain
- Pain in Tumor-containing Tissue
- Jaw Pain
Tell Your Doctor if You Experience Any of the Above While Taking Cytoblastin (Vinblastine Sulphate).
- Cytoblastin Must Be Given Only by Intravenous Administration. Taking Vinblastine by Any Other Route Can Result in Fatality.
- Do Not Use When Significant Granulocytopenia Is Present, Unless This Is Caused by the Disease Being Treated.
- Do Not Use in Cases of Bacterial Infections. The Infections Must Be Brought Under Control Prior to the Initiation of Therapy With Vinblastine Sulfate.
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Box 1 vial
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall , Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India