Entehep Entecavir 1 mg Tablets
Price And Quantity
- Rs 3,000 / Box INR
- Drug Solutions
- Entecavir 1 mg
- As guided by physician
- 1 mg Boxes
- Store it at room temperature, and in an airtight container. Keep away from children.
What is Entehep?
- Entehep Tablet is used for Compensated or decompensated liver disease, HIV patients infected with hepatitis b virus, Liver infection and other conditions. Entehep Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Entehep Tablet contains Entecavir as an active ingredient.
- Entehep Tablet works by inhibiting the activity of virus.
Entehep Tablet Uses
Entehep Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Compensated or decompensated liver disease
- HIV patients infected with hepatitis b virus
- Liver infection
- Entehep Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Entehep Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Entehep Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you
observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Inability to sleep
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per strip 10 Tablets
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India