- Drug Solutions
- Erlotinib Hydrochloride
- As guided by physician
- 30 Tablets Boxes
- Room Temperature
Erlocip The active component of Erlotinib Tablets IP 150 mg is Erlotinib, a member of the class of tyrosine kinase inhibitors used to treat specific cancers. The primary indications for these tablets are the treatment of pancreatic cancer and locally or metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). Erlotinib functions by aiming at and blocking particular proteins involved in the division and development of cancer cells. Based on the patient's medical condition and reaction to treatment, a healthcare practitioner will recommend a dosage. Skin rash, diarrhoea, tiredness, and nausea are examples of frequent adverse effects. In order to control adverse effects and maximise therapy effectiveness, regular medical monitoring is necessary.
Features and Advantages of Erlocip 150 mg Erlotinib Tablets:
1. Erlocip, the active ingredient The active component of Erlotinib Tablets IP 150 mg is Erlotinib, a tyrosine kinase inhibitor.
2. Erlotinib targets and inhibits particular proteins called tyrosine kinases, which are important in the growth and division of cancer cells.
3. Oral Administration: Since the tablets are administered orally, patients can administer them at home with ease.
4. Strong Anticancer Agent: Erlotinib is a strong drug that is used to treat specific cancers.
5. Treatment for Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC): Erlocip For the treatment of locally advanced or metastatic NSCLC, erlotinib is approved.
6. Treatment for Pancreatic Cancer: It is also recommended for the management of pancreatic cancer.
7. Individualised Dosage: The patient's medical condition, reaction to therapy, and general health are taken into account while determining the dosage and treatment strategy.
1. Cancer Cell Inhibition: Erlotinib's main advantage is its capacity to prevent the growth and division of cancer cells, which causes tumours to retreat and shrink.
2. Survival has been improved in some cancer patients treated with erlotinib, both in terms of overall survival and progression-free survival.
3. Targeted Therapy: It provides targeted therapy, concentrating on particular pathways involved in the growth of cancer cells, which might have less adverse effects than conventional chemotherapy.
4. Erlocip, a cutting-edge cancer treatment Pancreatic cancer and locally progressed or metastatic NSCLC patients have an effective therapy choice in erlotinib.
5. Neoadjuvant and Adjuvant Therapy: In some circumstances, it can be used as adjuvant therapy to lower the risk of cancer recurrence following surgery or as neoadjuvant therapy to shrink tumours before surgery.
6. Palliative Care: Erlotinib, which is used to treat advanced cancer patients, can help with palliative care by easing their symptoms and enhancing their quality of life.
7. Personalised Approach: The use of erlotinib enables a treatment strategy that is specifically tailored to the needs of each patient and the peculiarities of their tumour.
8. Well-Established usage: Erlotinib has a well-established safety and efficacy profile thanks to its extensive research and approval for usage in particular cancer types.
9. Erlotinib can frequently be administered as an outpatient procedure, minimising the requirement for protracted hospital stays.
10. Research is still being conducted, and this is giving patients more alternatives for treatment by examining new combinations and usage of the drug erlotinib.
Before beginning Erlocip Erlotinib medication, patients must consider potential side effects and advantages with their doctor. To manage potential side effects and achieve the greatest results, regular medical monitoring is essential. Erlotinib Tablets IP 150 mg use requires knowledge, and treatment choices should be established in collaboration between patients and their oncologists while taking into account unique circumstances and therapeutic objectives.
Uses of Erlocip Erlotinib Tablets IP 150 mg
Erlocip-150 is generally taken orally once daily or as otherwise directed by a doctor. The medication should be taken on an empty stomach with a glass of water at least 1 hour prior to or 2 hours after a meal. Contact a doctor for the correct dosage and length of treatment as it will depend on the patients condition and their response to the therapy. The tablets should be swallowed whole and not broken or crushed as the medicine can be dangerous if it comes into contact with the skin.
Patients using Erlocip-150 may encounter unwanted side effects such as:
- Loss of appetite
- Dry skin
- Weight loss
- Mouth sores
Contact a doctor immediately should side effects persist or encounter more severe side effects such as:
- Vision problems
- Signs of infection
- Abdominal pain
- Breathing problems
- Mental or mood changes
- Persistent cough
- Unusual bruising or bleeding
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Cheque Letter of Credit (L/C) Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Western Union Paypal Cash in Advance (CID) Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Box 30 Tablets
- Australia North America Eastern Europe Western Europe Africa Central America Middle East South America Asia
- All India