- Rs 1,500 / Box INR
- Drug Solutions
- Amlodipine and Lisinopril
- hypertension and chest pain (Angina).
- Adult: PO- HTN- Initial: 5-10 mg/day at bedtime. Maintenance: 20 mg once daily, up to 80 mg/day if needed. Heart failure as adjunct: Initial: 2.5 mg/day. Maintenance: 5-40 mg/day as a single dose.
- As guided by physician
- Store it at room temperature and protect it from moisture.
What is Hipril A?
Hipril A Tablet is used for Hypertension, Coronary artery disease, chronic stable angina, Vasospastic angina, High blood pressure, Heart attack and other conditions. Hipril A Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Hipril A Tablet contains Amlodipine and Lisinopril as active ingredients.
Hipril A Tablet works by inhibiting the influx of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle and cardiac muscles; relaxing the blood vessels;
Hipril A Tablet Uses
Hipril A Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Coronary artery disease
- Chronic stable angina
- Vasospastic angina
- High blood pressure
- Heart attack
- Heart failure
- Patients of diabetes with kidney failure
- Hipril A Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Hipril A Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Hipril A Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Inhibiting the influx of calcium ions into vascular smooth muscle and cardiac muscles.
Relaxing the blood vessels.
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Box 10 * 10 Tablets
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India