- Rs 50 / Unit INR
- Drug Solutions
- 1 Boxes
What is Metrogyl?
Metrogyl Gel is used for Inflammatory papules and pustules of rosacea, Rosacea, Chronic periodontal infections, Brain infection, Pressure sores, Infections of gum and dental cavities and other conditions. Metrogyl Gel may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Metrogyl Gel contains Metronidazole Topical as an active ingredient.
Metrogyl Gel works by producing the anti-inflammatory effect.
Metrogyl Gel Uses
Metrogyl Gel is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Inflammatory papules and pustules of rosacea
- Chronic periodontal infections
- Brain infection
- Pressure sores
- Infections of gum and dental cavities
- Leg ulcers
- Stomach infection
- Metrogyl Gel may also be used for purposes not listed here.
Metrogyl Gel Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Metrogyl Gel improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Producing the anti-inflammatory effect.
Metrogyl Gel - Composition and Active Ingredients
Metrogyl Gel is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Metronidazole Topical - 1%
Metrogyl Gel - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Metrogyl Gel. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Skin irritation
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Box 1 unit
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall,, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India