- Drug Solutions
- Velpatasvir 100mg and Sofosbuvir 400 mg
- hepatitis C infection
- As guided by physician
- 28 Tablets Boxes
- Store between 15C and 30 C. Keep out of the reach of children.
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY MYHEP ALL VELPATASVIR 100 MG & SOFOSBUVIR 400 MG TABLET?
MyHep All medication is a combination of sofosbuvir and velpatasvir. This drug work by reducing the amount of hepatitis C virus in your body, which helps your immune system fight the infection and may help your liver recover
WHAT ARE THE USES OF MYHEP ALL TABLETS?
Mylan Pharmaceutical Sofosbuvir and Velpatasvir is used to treat chronic (long-lasting) hepatitis C, a viral infection of the liver. It may sometimes be used with another antiviral medication (ribavirin).
SOFOSBUVIR VELPATASVIR COMMON SIDE EFFECTS:
Common MyHep All side effects may include:
- Tired feeling;\
- Nausea, diarrhea; or
- Sleep problems (insomnia).
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Bottle 28 Tablets
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall , Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India