- Rs 185 / Box INR
- Drug Solutions
- Drug Solutions
- Pirfenidone 200 mg
- used to treat pulmonary fibrosis and liver fibrosis.
- used for the treatment of idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis (IPF).
- As guided by physician
- 200mg Boxes
- Store Pirfenex at controlled room temperature (59Â°F to 86Â°F, 15Â°C to 30Â°C). Protect from light. Store in a cool dry place
What is Pirfenex?
Pirfenex Tablet is used for Mild to moderate idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis, Chronic fibrotic and inflammatory lung disease and other conditions. Pirfenex Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Pirfenex Tablet contains Pirfenidone as an active ingredient.
Pirfenex Tablet works by reducing fibroblast growth and production of inflammatory chemicals.
Pirfenex Tablet Uses
- Pirfenex Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Mild to moderate idiopathic pulmonary fibrosis
- Chronic fibrotic and inflammatory lung disease
- Pirfenex Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed here.
- Pirfenex Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Pirfenex Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Reducing fibroblast growth and production of inflammatory chemicals.
- Pirfenex Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
- Pirfenex Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
Pirfenidone - 200 MG
Pirfenex Tablet - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Pirfenex Tablet. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Stomach upset
- Dry skin
- Itchy skin
- Shortness of breath
- Abdominal pain
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- 30 Tablets per box
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India