- Rs 2,000 / Bottle INR
- Drug Solutions
- Emtricitabine (200mg), Tenofovir (300mg), Efavirenz (600mg)
- As guided by physician
- 30 Tablets Boxes
- Viraday Tablet is used for HIV, HIV infection, Hepatitis b virus and other conditions. Viraday Tablet may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
- Viraday Tablet contains Efavirenz, Emtricitabine and Tenofovir as active ingredients.
- Viraday Tablet works by lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body; blocking the activity of a viral enzyme; blocking RNA-dependent DNA polymerase function in viral DNA replication;
Viraday Tablet Uses
Viraday Tablet is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- HIV infection
- Hepatitis B virus
- Viraday Tablet Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
- Viraday Tablet improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Lowering the growth and decreasing the amount of HIV virus in the body.
- Blocking the activity of a viral enzyme.
- Blocking RNA-dependent DNA polymerase function in viral DNA replication.
Viraday Tablet - Composition and Active Ingredients
Viraday Tablet is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Emtricitabine - 200 MG
- Tenofovir - 300 MG
- Efavirenz - 600 MG
- Paypal, Western Union, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- 30 Tablets per bottle
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
507-508, 5th Floor, The Emporio by Kunj, Opposite 4D Square Mall, Near Vishwakarma Engineering College, Visat-Gandhinagar Highway, Chandkheda, Ahmedabad, Gujarat, 382424, India