- Drug Solutions
- Abiraterone Acetate 250mg
- 250 mg
- As guided by physician
- 250mg Boxes
- Room Temperature (25 C Temperature)
Abiraterone Acetate, the active component in Xbira pills, is 250 mg strong. An androgen biosynthesis inhibitor called abiraterone acetate is used to treat prostate cancer. mCRPC, a form of metastatic prostate cancer that has spread to other body areas and is no longer responding to hormone therapy, is the most common condition for which it is recommended. The action of abiraterone acetate is to prevent the synthesis of androgens, which are male hormones that promote the development of prostate cancer cells. It frequently goes together with prednisone or prednisolone. To manage any adverse effects and guarantee the best possible treatment results, regular medical monitoring is required. Under the supervision of a licenced healthcare practitioner, Xbira should be utilised.
Xbira (abiraterone acetate 250mg) uses include:
1. Adult males with metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer (mCRPC) are typically treated with Xbira pills. Prostate cancer that has metastasized to other parts of the body and is resistant to hormonal treatments like androgen deprivation therapy (ADT) is known as metastatic castration-resistant prostate cancer.
2. The main component of Xbira, abiraterone acetate, inhibits the synthesis of androgens (male hormones), such as testosterone, which can promote the growth of prostate cancer cells. Prednisone or prednisolone are frequently combined with it to increase the therapeutic effects.
Side Effects of Xbira (Abiraterone Acetate 250mg):
Like all medications, Xbira can cause side effects. Common side effects may include:
- Fatigue or Weakness
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Fluid Retention and Swelling (Edema)
- Joint Pain or Muscle Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Nausea and Vomiting
- Elevated Liver Enzymes
- Abnormal Blood Tests (e.g., Potassium, Liver Function Tests)
- Low Levels of Adrenal Hormones (Mineralocorticoid Excess)
During Xbira treatment, it's critical for patients to notify their doctor as soon as any troubling symptoms or side effects occur. To manage potential adverse effects and maximise therapy effectiveness, routine blood tests and medical monitoring are required. The use of Xbira necessitates competence, and treatment choices should be made jointly by patients and their oncologists while taking into account unique circumstances and treatment objectives. To manage side effects and maximise therapy efficacy, patients should be regularly watched and given supportive care.
- Delhi, Mumbai
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C) Paypal Letter of Credit (L/C) Western Union Telegraphic Transfer (T/T) Cash in Advance (CID) Cheque Cash Advance (CA)
- 10000 Per Month
- 7 Days
- Per Pack of 120 tablets
- Australia North America Eastern Europe Middle East Africa South America Western Europe Asia Central America
- All India